Monday, April 2, 2012

Faber : The Japanese market may outperform all the other markets against all expectations in 2012

Marc Faber : "In a money-printing environment I'm reluctant to short. But say whereas I recommended investors to increase their positions last October, November, December, now I think that if people are overweight in equities they should reduce positions somewhat…maybe cash. The U.S. dollar is desirable at the present time. And we have to say one thing. The market consists of thousands of stocks and the market consists of many different stock markets globally. The S&P has done exceptionally well relative to, say, emerging economy stock markets, most of which are still lower than they were in 2011. So, if you look at the advance-decline line of all the share markets in the world, then it is definitely being deteriorating. And I happen to believe that money printing will continue and I would probably buy financial shares and I believe that the Japanese market may outperform all the other markets against all expectations in 2012." - in CNBC 02 Apr 2012
Click here to watch the full interview>>>>>>>>

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...